Rev. Bruce, moved into Granger Twp. in July of 2017. His ministry trek includes appointments in Ohio communities - Elyria, Strasburg, Mount Gilead, Lakewood.
Rev. Bruce and his wife Janet have been married since 1981. They have two daughters — Susan, who lives near Akron with her husband Nick and three daughters, and Megan, who lives near Columbus with her husband Dustin and daughter.
Rev. Bruce longs to introduce others to God’s Kingdom and desires the local church to reflect The Kingdom of God. He is dedicated to designing worship that is relevant, small groups that are soul-nourishing, and service that is transforming.
Recent books he has read include:
* Einstein and the Rabbi, Naomi Levy
* The Influential Mind, Tali Sharot
* Canoeing the Mountains, Todd Bolsinger
* Off the Clock, Laura Vanderkam
* Small Great Things, Jodi Picoult (mind and heart provoking regarding how we perceive others)
Podcasts that trigger his imagination:
Rob Bell, Malcomb Gladwell, and Naomi Levy.
The Superpower he would like: Unconditional love…always